Showcase your talent on Vipzy to win £100
Have you got a talent? Are you looking for that big break? Well look no further!
Vipzy, the exciting new social networking site, is a platform for you to showcase your talent. With over 80 artistic categories ranging from acrobats and actors, to singers and photographers, Vipzy has something for everyone. Whether you are a new or established artist, Vipzy realises how expensive and challenging it can be to stand out from the crowd. Our goal is to provide you with all the tools you need to successfully build your online presence and launch your professional career. Join free to get instant access to jobs, competitions, news, events, artists, businesses and fans. !
This is an incredible opportunity for any one with talent to broadcast themselves as well as be in the chance of winning £100!!
How to enter
- Create an artist profile on www.vipzy.com;
- Show us your talent by uploading media on Vipzy;
Terms and Conditions
- You must be aged 16 or over to enter
- This competition is open to both men and women
- Shortlisted winners will receive £100. The money will be delivered in person by one of our dedicated team
- The final prize of £100 will be delivered by our dedicated Manager to organise active marketing, exposure and promotion on social media and at various events either in the UK and/or overseas.
- The winner’s images on Vipzy website, social media, launch event and any additional advertising will be shared by Vipzy on all channels.
- The promoter is: Vipzy Ltd (company no 09834848)] registered office is at Uhy Hacker Young Lanyon House Mission Court Newport Gwent NP20 2DW United Kingdom.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Route to entry for the competition is via www.vipzy.com where a profile page must be created upon entering.
- Closing date for entry will be 03/10/2019. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The winner will be notified via Vipzy within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.